JUNCTION CITY, Ore. — A “Serenity Garden” is in the works for Junction City’s Oregon State Hospital.
NAMI Lane County hopes to take a vacant piece of land in the middle of the campus and turn it into a garden area complete with plants, a small fountain, seating areas and gentle, rolling hills.
NAMI Lane County Executive Director Jose Soto-Gates says they’re currently in the planning and fundraising phase of the garden. Soto-Gates Read More
- NAMI Lane County Plans Garden at New State Hospital
- The Time to Prevent Childhood Trauma is Now!
- The Top Mental Health Challenges Facing Students
- Join us for an important discussion on mental health policy that may affect you, your family member, or clients who you work with.
- Lane County asks for community input in health needs assessment