Volunteer Spotlight: Lee Ann Thompson
A Conversation with Lee Ann
1. What volunteer positions have you done or currently do in NAMI?
- Clothes Closet Volunteer
2. What keeps your inspired in your volunteer role at NAMI?
- The people keep me inspired. I’ve made a lot of friends and I feel comfortable with all of the clients who come in. They are all so appreciative. The Clothes Closet fills a need for people
3. Do you have a favorite quote or expression about Mental Health?
- We need to do away with the stigma of mental disorders.
4. Why would you recommend others to volunteer at NAMI?
- Every time you volunteer it’s different. It’s never boring and you get to meet great people.