- Free online text chat with a trained listener for emotional support and counseling. Also offers fee- for-service online therapy with a licensed mental health professional. Service/website also offered in Spanish.
- An international fellowship of people who desire to have a better sense of emotional well-being. EA members have in person and online weekly meetings available in more than 30 countries with 600 active groups worldwide. The EA is nonprofessional and cannot be a complement to therapy.
- Offers virtual support groups on numerous mental health conditions – free or low-cost. Website also offered in Spanish.
- Free, online peer support groups offering members facing mental health challenges and/or difficult family dynamics a safe place to connect. Support groups include Addiction, Anxiety, Depression, HIV/AIDS, LGBT, Marriage/Family, OCD and Teens.
- Website featuring 200+ online support groups.
- Online mental health support network that allows for individuals to connect with others who are living with or supporting someone with mental health conditions, substance use disorders, and stressful life events.
- Offers a free, peer-to-peer online support community for those struggling with a wide range of mental health issues.
- Offers online mental health resources, quizzes, news, an “Ask the Therapist” function, and online support communities.
SASS Online Support Group: SASS is starting up a women’s online support group beginning June 1. Registration link can be found on our website: http://sass-lane.org/support-groups/
Oregon Helpers’ Virtual Wellness Room (Lines for Life), 12:30 – 1pm every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. At this link on Zoom: https://zoom.us/j/4848426773. Each check-in call will have a facilitator who will provide guidance to the conversation. If you are a helper, mental health professional, First Responder, Social Worker, anyone considered an essential worker during this crisis, we want to express our gratitude by offering this space to you.
- Lane County Mutual Aid Network – COVID19 Response