Rent and Utilities
- Centurylink: For the next 60 days, we’ve committed to waive late fees and to not terminate a residential or small business customer’s service due to financial circumstances associated with COVID-19. We are also suspending data usage limits for consumer customers during this time period due to COVID-19.
- Comcast Wireless Internet Essentials: free increased speeds and free 2 months for new customers
- ERAP Emergency Rental Assistance Program, eligible customers can receive $300 spread out at $75 per month for four months. This program is available to households of senior or disabled persons, or child(ren) aged 18 and under. To apply for this program, contact: Lane County Human Services Commission – 541-682-3378
- EWEB is temporary suspending service disconnections and late fees for customer non-payment during the coronavirus crisis. Starting April 1, our customer-owned utility will expand its EWEB Customer Care program to provide a $260 credit to any customer who loses a job. Affected customers can apply for this bill credit by submitting proof of unemployment benefits from the Oregon Employment Department. Unlike other assistance programs, the job loss benefit doesn’t include an income threshold.
- EPUD – Eligible customers can receive up to $300 credited to their EPUD account. To apply, contact the agency nearest you: Springfield Catholic Community Services – 541-747-8349, Eugene Catholic Community Services – 541-345-3642, Cottage Grove Community Sharing – 541-942-6492
- NW Natural: Will not disconnect customers who can’t make a payment due to impacts caused by the coronavirus. Customers will continue to receive bills and past-due notices. But NW Natural will not send a final shut-off notice and disconnect service.1-800-422-4012, Monday- Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Spectrum Wireless: Charter will offer free Spectrum broadband and Wi-Fi access for 60 days to households with K-12 and/or college students who do not already have a Spectrum broadband subscription and at any service level up to 100 Mbps. To enroll call 1-844-488-8395. Installation fees will be waived for new student households.
- SUB: Effective immediately, SUB is increasing our emergency payment fund for low-income customers, Project Share, by $49,000 to $87,000 to help our most vulnerable customers. Specially trained staff standing by to help customers who need extra time and flexibility in making payments. 541-746-8451.